FRESH AND SALT undertakes to process this personal data in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in the countries from which its users access the website www.freshandsaltswimwear.com, including in particular the General European Regulations on Data Protection, known as "RGPD" or "GDPR".
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (called "data subject").
Within the framework of the website www.freshandsaltswimwear.com and the online sales service, the persons concerned are the Internet users visiting this website and the users of this service.
The processing of personal data is subject to a specific legal and regulatory framework, constituted for France mainly by the RGPD and the law known as "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978 as recently amended by the law relating to the protection of personal data of June 20, 2018.
FRESH AND SALT collects personal data concerning its users in the following cases, for the following purposes:
When you browse the website www.freshandsaltswimwear.com , FRESH AND SALT collects, through its servers, the following data:
- The IP and / or MAC address of your terminal;
- The type of your terminal;
- The version of your browser software.
These data are collected and processed for the purpose of allowing the correct display of the website www.freshandsaltswimwear.com on your terminal. This processing is based on the need for its implementation for the performance of a contract to which the user is a party, namely the conditions of use of the website www.freshandsaltswimwear.com.
If you have consented to the use of the corresponding cookies as described in article 4 below, FRESH AND SALT may also collect through these cookies, when you browse the various pages and contents of the website www.freshandsaltswimwear.com, data relating to this navigation, such as the pages visited or the content viewed.
This browsing data is collected and processed for the purpose of measuring the audience for the pages and content of the www.freshandsaltswimwear.com website. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of FRESH AND SALT, consisting in knowing better the frequentation of its site.
This data may also be used for the purposes of personalizing the advertising content displayed on the website www.freshandsaltswimwear.com. This processing is based on your consent.
When you register for the online sales service, FRESH AND SALT collects, through the registration form, the following data:
- Your first and last name (s);
- Your email address;
- Your password
This data is collected and processed for the purposes of managing your user account and enabling you to use the online sales service. This processing is based on the need for its implementation for the performance of a contract to which the user is a party, namely the conditions of use of the website www.freshandsaltswimwear.com
- When placing and paying for an order via the online sales service
In addition to the data mentioned in 2.2 above, FRESH AND SALT collects the following data when you place an order and pay for this order via the online sales service:
- Your first and last name;
- The name of your company (optional);
- Your complete mailing address for delivery;
- Your address for billing;
- The items you order;
- Your promo code (if applicable);
- Your phone number;
- Your choice of payment and shipping method;
- The details of the bank card you use for payment (if you choose this payment method).
These personal data are necessary in order for us to prepare and ship your order, and to receive your payment.
These data, including in particular the data necessary for the validation of the payment are transferred to the company PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie, located in Luxembourg, for the needs of the transaction or to the company Payplug located at 110 avenue de France, 75013 Paris, depending on your choice of payment solution.
Due to the use of PayPal or Payplug services, we do not have access to User payment data (such as your credit card data).
Data relating to the transaction other than payment data (billing address, time of payment, amount paid, etc.) are kept for the duration of the legal prescription in this area.
The collection and processing of the aforementioned personal data is based on the execution of a contract to which the User is a party.
- When you interact with FRESH AND SALT
When you communicate with FRESH AND SALT in writing, in particular to our contact address firstname.lastname@example.org; FRESH AND SALT collects and processes the following data relating to our exchanges:
- The content of your message;
- The email address and sender ID of the message as it appears on our inbox;
- The dates and times of your message.
These data are necessary for the proper management of our commercial relationship, and more particularly to understand and process your request, if applicable
This processing is based on your consent, which you express by sending us your message. You are therefore aware and responsible that the information you include in your message will be received and read by FRESH AND SALT. As such, it is specified that FRESH AND SALT neither requires nor encourages its customers and users to communicate, within the framework of these exchanges, data known as “sensitive” or exceeding the strict framework and the strict needs of our commercial relationship. .
- When you subscribe to the FRESH AND SALT newsletter
In order to subscribe to the FRESH AND SALT newsletter, which allows you to receive information on our latest collections and tips, FRESH AND SALT collects and uses your email address only. This processing is based on your consent to receive the FRESH AND SALT newsletter, which you give by subscribing.
You can withdraw this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter via the link included at the bottom of each newsletter.
The data controller is FRESH AND SALT, which publishes the website www.freshandsaltswimwear.com . The name and detailed contact details of the company FRESH AND SALT are available at the top of the Legal Notice page of this website.
The personal data collected and processed as set out in article 2 above are used by the competent people and departments within FRESH AND SALT for the commercial relationship and the management of the website. p>
They are also likely to be shared with our subcontractors and service providers such as our payment service provider Paypal (in accordance with 2.3 above) and Payplug, or with our carrier for postal shipping services , to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described in Article 2 above.
The personal data collected and listed as set out in article 2 above are kept by FRESH AND SALT and its subcontractors for periods not exceeding what is strictly necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes described in this article 2.
In particular, the data related to your orders and our commercial relationship are not kept for more than 5 years in an archive, this period corresponding to the legally applicable limitation period.
Cookies are small computer files placed on the terminal (for example: computer, smartphone, tablet) of a user as part of his visit or use of a website or an application. .Their uses are varied, ranging from a simple technical function to allow or facilitate navigation to the collection of data relating to user preferences in order to provide personalized advertising
These cookies are issued by Google. You can object to the storage of these cookies on your device, as well as the reading of these cookies, by using the settings of your browser software. To do so, refer to the documentation for this software, at the following links: Mozilla Firefox ; Internet Explorer ; Google Chrome ; Opera ; Safari .
Please note: the website www.freshandsaltswimwear.com contains social media buttons allowing you, for example, to post content linked to this site on your own social media pages. The use of these social network buttons may result in the implementation of personal data processing under the conditions provided by the editors of these networks; FRESH AND SALT has no control over these conditions and invites you to refer in this regard to the conditions of use of these networks for more information. It is recalled that the use of these buttons is obviously purely optional and voluntary for the user who wishes to use them.
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise them by contacting FRESH AND SALT at the following address: email@example.com .
These rights being purely personal, and can therefore only be exercised by the data subject himself, please attach to your request, in addition to the reasons for this, a copy of your identity document. This will not be kept longer than the time necessary to verify your identity.
- Right of access
The user can have access to his personal data processed by FRESH AND SALT. In the event that a request is made, FRESH AND SALT will thus provide the user with a copy of all his personal data as well as all the information legally required, namely:
- The categories of personal data collected and processed;
- The purposes of their processing;
- The categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been communicated or are likely to be communicated;
- The retention period for personal data; and
- Information concerning the rights of the user with regard to his personal data.
- Right to portability
For those, among the treatments listed in article 2 above, having for legal basis the consent of the user or their necessity for the execution of a contract, the user also has the right to the portability of personal data
This right is distinguished from the right of access to personal data insofar as (i) it concerns only the data provided by the user to FRESH AND SALT and (ii) it allows to obtain this data. in a structured and machine-readable format.
The right to portability of the user's personal data also opens up the possibility of their being transmitted to another data controller, at the user's choice, provided that this is technically possible.
- Right of rectification
The user can ask to correct his personal data if it turns out to be inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete.
- Right to erasure
The user can request that their personal data be deleted in the following cases:
- if their personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or are processed;
- if the user has withdrawn their consent to the processing of their personal data, provided that their prior consent was the legal basis for their collection and processing and that there is no other legal basis justifying them;
- if the user has objected to the collection or processing of their personal data in accordance with Article 7.5 below;
- the processing of the user's personal data is illegal;
- the user's personal data must be deleted for FRESH AND SALT to comply with a legal obligation imposed on it; or if the user was a minor at the time of collection of his personal data. For the latter case and subject to the user being a minor at the time of the request, the holders of the exercise of the user's parental authority may also request the deletion of his personal data from by FRESH AND SALT.
If the data concerned has been communicated to third parties, FRESH AND SALT will then inform these third parties of the user's request, to the extent possible.
- Right of objection
Subject to a legitimate justification relating to the particularity of his situation, the user may oppose any processing of his personal data when his personal data are processed on the basis of the need for this processing for the performance of a public interest mission or the pursuit of the legitimate interest of FRESH AND SALT or a third party.
The user can also always oppose, without obligation of reason, the processing of his personal data when he intervenes for prospecting purposes.
- Right to restriction of processing
The user may request the limitation of the processing of his personal data in the following cases:
- in the event that he disputes the accuracy of his personal data, for the time necessary for FRESH AND SALT to verify it;
- if the processing of their personal data is unlawful and the user wishes to limit it rather than requesting their deletion;
- if the user wishes FRESH AND SALT to keep their personal data when they are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of their rights in court; or
- if the user has objected to the processing of their personal data, during the period during which FRESH AND SALT checks whether they have any other overriding legitimate grounds to continue processing
FRESH AND SALT will then stop processing the data concerned and keep it for the appropriate period.
- Right to define directives relating to the fate of data after its death
The user can indicate to FRESH AND SALT directives concerning the methods of conservation, erasure and communication of his personal data to intervene after his death.
- Right to withdraw consent
For all processing, among those listed in article 2 above, having the user's consent as a legal basis, the latter has the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without having to do so. justify to FRESH AND SALT.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Finally, the user has the right to lodge a complaint relating to the processing carried out by FRESH AND SALT with the competent supervisory authority.
For France, this supervisory authority is the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés. For more information on the latter and how to contact it, the user is invited to visit the site www.cnil.fr .